Managed Mobile Devices/ Single-Sign-On as a Service
Makes it easy to centrally manage access to multiple accounts and business applications and provide users with single sign-on (SSO) access to all the assigned accounts and applications from one place
- Enables you to centrally manage SSO access and user permissions for all user accounts.
- Allow user permissions based on common job functions and customize these permissions to meet your specific security requirements (including users with their own devices (BYOD))
- Let users access multiple apps and services by logging in just once.
- Greater security and compliance by helping you meet your audit and compliance requirements.
- Subscription-based services help ensure you are always on the latest version.
- Lower IT costs by shifting some of IT costs from a capital expense (Capex) to an operating expense (Opex).