True Internet Data Center Co. Ltd. (True IDC) the “Company” is aware of the importance of data privacy protection of the Company’s internet network. We believe it is important for you to know how the Company manages your data privacy. Generally, you can visit the Company’s website without prior notice to the Company about who you are and without having to reveal any of your personal data. However, if the Company intends to store your data such as your name and address, the Company would have to inform you about when the data would be stored and the objective of the storing of your personal data. Normally, data that the Company stores are solely used by the Company to help you answer your questions, process your applications, or allow you to access to the data which have special specification in some event.
Stored Personal Data
- 1. The Company will store your personal data from visiting the Company’s website and from the registration of our Company’s activities, marketing activities, workshops/seminars, and any other data about any other persons, in any form, that you provide us with or via other means of communication with you. The following are examples of how we would store your data:
- When you visit and interact with the Company’s website and social media platforms
- When you participate in marketing events, visit our booths, or attend any events, whether they are workshops or trade exhibitions or participate in questionnaires, competitions, or lucky draws, the Company will ask for your personal data:
- Name – Last Name
- Email, Phone Number
- Business card
- Identification Card to receive prizes
- Marketing and brand awareness surveys
- Records of participation in such activities
- Once you’ve entered into the area/building where the event is organized, we may record your photograph via CCTV, camera, video camera, etc.
- Data received from you employing our services:
The Company will collect data about the services that you employ and your usage behavior. Such data includes, but are not limited to, data about the device that you used to enter into website, log files, data about the communication between you and other users, and data from job logs such as device identification, IP addresses of computers, device identification code, type of device, mobile network information, connection data, geographic location information, browser information, website log data, referring websites, website usage history, login log, customer behavior, website access statistics, access time, search data, and usage of various functions on the website, as well as data that the Company has stored via cookies or other similar technology.
Purpose of Personal Data Usage
- To answer your questions
- To provide service as per users’ request in the application, which include:
- Issuing copies of documents that include personal data of users
- Revising or changing personal data of users to be corrected and completed
- Terminate usage or disclose personal data of users
- Dispose or destroy personal data of users except for data storage as specified by laws.
- To send newsletter of product and service campaigns
- To send invitation letters to join marketing activities and Cloudtalk community activities as well as sending information to confirm or cancel the right of participation via email or SMS messages.
- To create, develop, and maintain a business relationship with users
- To study and understand user needs and satisfaction towards the Company
- The Company may upload photos from activities that include you in the photo or your comment on the website and social media platforms of the Company to promote activities and reinforce the Company’s brand.
Duration of Personal Data StorageThe duration of personal data storage shall be in accordance with the Company’s policy for data storage, usage, or sharing according to the type of usage of each data set, the Data Owner can ask the Data Controller for additional questions, and/or on a lawful basis.
Data Owner Rights
- The Data Owner may request the Data Controller of personal data to send or transfer personal data to him/her or data relevant to him/her to other Data Controllers. The Data Owner may also request to receive personal data that were sent or transferred directly from the Data Controller who sent or transferred the data.
- The Data Owner reserves the right to request the Data Controller to terminate the usage of personal data or to delete or destroy (disposal) or to disable the data from being able to identify the Data Owner as stipulated by law.
- When the Data Owner knows that the personal data about him/her is incorrect, outdated, or unclear, the Data Owner reserves the right to notify the Data Controller to make corrections, update, and avoid misunderstandings.
- The Data Owner may file a complaint and report problems about personal data, including but is not limited to, the request for the Data Controller to correct or update the personal data and/or object to data storage or to terminate data usage at: Tel. 0 2494 8300 or email email@example.com
- Contacting the Company’s Data Controller: contact Call Center at Tel. 0 2494 8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Data Controller will proceed according to the procedure. (contact location: True Internet Data Center Co.,Ltd. 18 True Tower, 14th Floor , Ratchadapisek Road, Huaikhwang, Bangkok 10310)