Precautionary, Preventive and Control Measures against the Spread of COVID-19
08 Jun 2021 //= substr($strYear,2,2)?>
Entry Screening Measures for the Data Center Area
- Check the list of risk areas prohibited by the company, according to the government COVID-19 report or cluster list, where all outsiders who have a history of visiting or staying at are unauthorized to enter the premises.
- Fill out COVID-Request Form (FR-352) and Timeline Form 3 working days prior to the planned date of entering. In case of emergency, a ticket number or a permission document is required.
- Send those completed forms to the email address: email@example.com (absolutely no visit or stay at the risk areas prohibited by the company).
- Submit the work permit to the access-site system.
- Once arriving at the premises, FOC will recheck each visitor’s name on the permission list and submitted documents before granting access to the premises.
- Perform body temperature checks at the checkpoint before entering the establishment.
- Require everyone to wear a surgical or face mask at all times and keep those who fail to do so from entering the establishment.
- Clean and disinfect the frequently touched surfaces every 2 hours.
- Consistently clean hands with the provided alcohol-based liquid or hand sanitizing gel.
- Stay at least 1-2 meters away from others.
- Strictly follow the company’s announcements or campaign banners.
- Restrict the space occupancy in the server room to no more than 20% per SQM.
- Monthly spray disinfectant throughout the establishment.
For more information, please contact our customer service at 02-494-8300.