True IDC Portal: A Must-Try Platform to Compare Public Cloud Features and Prices and Keep Track of the Cloud Expenses Yourself
04 Mar 2022 //= substr($strYear,2,2)?>
Many beginners contemplating about using cloud service are troubled by the wide variety of public cloud service providers to choose from. True IDC, the leading Data Center and Cloud service provider, has introduced True IDC Portal which is a new platform for comparing different features, prices and service plans of the leading public cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud, Huawei Cloud and True IDC Cloud while offering billing management service for keeping track of usage and expenses of cloud service provided by each provider all on one page. This portal service is available for free of charge without even having to sign up for it.
Being Up-to-date Through Multi-Cloud Strategy but not Knowing how to Choose the Suitable Cloud Services?
When single cloud cannot provide the completed solutions of the current business world, many organizations have resorted to multi-cloud strategy and chosen the best public could service for each particular purpose to deliver the best services to their customers. With a wide variety of available choices, both individuals and organizations, may have trouble selecting the suitable could services because they are not aware of the features or the strong points of each service provider. Learning by trials and errors may cause even more waste of time and money.
Meanwhile, those who use multi-cloud are faced with the problem in managing the services because each public cloud service provider has its own portal to record the usage and expenses. Cloud system administrators must log in and out on many portals before being able to collect the sufficient data for making summary to report to the executive and purchasing department. Moreover, credit card payment can complicate the acquirement of a tax invoice as well as become less accommodating to the customers who plan their budget in advance like many big organizations, government agencies, and educational institutions.
Problems Solved Through True IDC Portal Enabling Comparison of Public Cloud Features and Prices While Conveniently Keeping Track of Service Expenses
As a service provider of public cloud from all over the world, True IDC launches True IDC Portal as a new platform to compare features, prices and service plans of leading public cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud, Huawei Cloud and True IDC Cloud. It provides a tool to present the basic information for both individuals and organizations, to make the proper selection according to their needs. Furthermore, True IDC Portal offers a tool for keeping track of the usage and expenses on each cloud service provider account on one page and for issuing tax invoice when settling the bills on each account via True IDC online payment.
Any users, both individuals and organizations, can use True IDC Portal for free. True IDC Portal consists of 2 main features: Cloud Advisory and Billing Management.
Cloud Advisory Comparing Different Features and Prices
Cloud Advisory offers a tool to compare features and prices of the most popular public cloud service providers including Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud, Huawei Cloud and True IDC Cloud. It suggests basic service plans for new users, assisting individual and organizational users in making the suitable selection of the cloud services that respond to their needs.
Cloud Advisory comes with 3 components including:
1. Jump Start – New users who are not familiar with cloud only need to fill out a form to provide the information on the type of applications, OS, region and size of the service package (S, M, L, XL) that they need. Then the system will deliver a list of recommended cloud service plans together with a cost estimation for each one.
2. Price Comparison – Veteran users can adjust their own service plans according to their demand and receive a cost estimation for each public cloud service provided by Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud, Huawei Cloud and True IDC Cloud.
3. Cloud Feature Comparison – It is a special option to compare detailed information of different features offered by the leading public cloud service providers including Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud, Huawei Cloud and True IDC Cloud. The component is brought to you by True IDC, the top partner of those service providers through its experience and expertise. Users will have to sign up, free of charge, on True IDC Portal to use this feature.
** The page displaying a list of service plans, prices and features provides buttons for making the selection and then transfers the data to True IDC. For more information, please contact our sales team or start getting your public cloud service from True IDC.
Keeping Track of Your Usage and Getting Cost Estimations of Every Cloud Service Through Billing Management
Billing Management enables you to keep track of your cloud usage and expenses all on one page. Those who connect to public cloud through True IDC can reduce the time and complexity that would have been required to log in to each public cloud service provider’s portal site. They can also settle the bills and get tax invoice through True IDC portal.
Billing Management Benefits
- Keep track of usage and expenses incurred by using Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Huawei Cloud and True IDC Cloud services all on one page
- Look up the past record of monthly usage and services
- Check monthly usage and expense information to date which can contribute to accurate expense projection
- Check monthly usage and expense trend in order to make long-term utilization plans
- Acquire detailed usage information broken down by services, for example, the number of currently utilized services, the usage and expenses incurred by each.
Get the free service of True IDC Portal today at https://portal.trueidc.com/
Those who are interested in using Public Cloud via True IDC can receive more information by contacting https://www.trueidc.com/th/contact or call 02-494-8300.